Whenever you need a vitamin boost, this strawberry banana raspberry smoothie recipe is a perfect choice!
Want to start your day with a healthy breakfast? Look no more! This strawberry banana raspberry smoothie is so easy to make yet tasty.
What You'll Need to Make a Strawberry Banana Raspberry Smoothie
- Strawberries: The start ingredient in this smoothie recipe. They are rich in vitamins, fiber, and an exceptionally high antioxidant level. They are also sodium-free, fat-free, cholesterol-free, low-calorie food
- Raspberries: They give that additional flavor to this smoothie recipe, but they are also high in fiber, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
- Banana: I used a fresh banana. It's serving as a base of this recipe. It gives the smoothie thickness. If using frozen banana, hold off of the ice.
- Milk: In this case, I used the regular whole milk, but you can substitute it for any other milk you prefer.
- Maple Syrup: Adding a little bit of sweetness to compensate for the tartness from strawberries and raspberries.
- Ice: For this recipe, I used crushed ice.
How to Make a Strawberry Banana Raspberry Smoothie
This is the easiest recipe ever. You combine all ingredients and blend until smooth. That's it.
If you would like to add a little extra texture and crunchiness to this smoothie recipe, top it with fresh raspberries, strawberries, almond slices, or seeds.
More Smoothie Recipes You'll LoveSour Apple SmoothieBlue Spirulina SmoothiePineapple Mango SmoothieStrawberry Blackberry Banana SmoothieArugula SmoothieBlackberry Smoothie BowlGreen Smoothie BowlCherry Smoothie Bowl4-Ingredient Tropical SmoothieMango Apple SmoothiePineapple Peach Smoothie
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 6 oz raspberries (fresh)
- 1 cup milk
- 1 banana (fresh)
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 - 1 1/2 cups crushed ice