This pineapple peach smoothie is made with a handful of ingredients, and it's perfect for those hot summer days! It's creamy, fresh, and packed with nutrients.
This pineapple peach smoothie is so refreshing and tasty. You will have the most delicious pineapple peach smoothie recipe with just five ingredients and only five minutes!
What You'll Need to Make a Pineapple Peach Smoothie
Here is the full list of all ingredients needed for this recipe. For precise measurements, please look at the recipe card.
- Pineapple: I used frozen pineapple chunks for this smoothie recipe. Pineapple is loaded with nutrients, and its enzymes can ease digestion. It may boost immunity and suppress inflammation. Like I mentioned in my other smoothie recipes, it's convenient to have frozen fruit on hand, no matter the time of the year.
- Peach: I used frozen peach slices. Besides being delicious, peaches are are packed with nutrients and antioxidants.
- Cranberries: I used frozen cranberries in this recipe. Cranberries have very high nutrients and antioxidant content. They have many health benefits: prevention of UTI infections, prevention of certain types of cancer, improved immune function, etc.
- Banana: We'll need just one fresh banana. You can substitute it with fresh avocado to get that same creaminess.
- Milk: I used whole milk in this recipe. You can substitute it with the milk of your preference.
How to Make a Pineapple Peach Smoothie
I love making smoothies as often as I can. It's so easy and convenient. Plus, you get your daily dose of vitamins while having a tasty breakfast or a snack.
- In a blender, put all ingredients together.
- Blend until smooth.
- Spoon into a bowl or a glass and add your favorite toppings.
If you tried my other smoothie recipes, you'd notice that I like them to have a thicker consistency. You can always add more liquid until you reach your perfect smoothie consistency.
More Smoothie Recipes You'll LovePineapple Mango SmoothieStrawberry Blackberry Banana SmoothieArugula SmoothieThe Best Green Smoothie RecipeCherry Smoothie BowlBlackberry Smoothie BowlGreen Smoothie BowlStrawberry Banana Raspberry Smoothie4-Ingredient Tropical SmoothieMango Apple Smoothie
Have you tried any of these smoothie recipes? I would love to hear your comments below! :)
- 2 cups frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 cup frozen peach slices
- 1/4 cup frozen cranberries
- 1 fresh banana
- 1 1/2 cup milk
In a blender, put all ingredients together.
Blend until smooth.
Spoon into a bowl or a glass and add your favorite toppings