In just a few minutes, you will have the best milkshake with no ice cream! It's a creamy, rich, and delicious treat prepared with just two ingredients.
This no ice cream milkshake is my favorite treat ever! :) It's practically a dessert in a glass in just five minutes.
What You'll Need to Make Milkshake Without Ice Cream
- Plazma (Lane) Biscuits: I grew up eating plazma biscuits. There are so many recipes that you can make with these biscuits. They are delicious. Plazma biscuits originate from my home country, but you can buy them on Amazon, Walmart, or even in Asian Food Markets that are selling Balkan food as well. The biscuits that I am using in this recipe are sweet, but the taste is not overpowering. You can dunk them in a glass of milk and eat them like that or make a milkshake.
- Half-and-half: I used half-and-half in this recipe because the milkshake will be slightly creamier and thicker than regular milk. But of course, you can substitute it for your favorite milk.
- Ice: Since I like my milkshakes thicker, I added a few ice cubes to add more thickness to the milkshake. This is optional.
How to Make Milkshake Without Ice Cream
This milkshake with no ice cream is the easiest recipe ever!
Follow the easy and simple steps:
- 1. In a blender, put all ingredients together.
- 2. Blend until smooth.
- 3. Pour into a glass and add your favorite toppings.
You can make this milkshake recipe simple, without any toppings, and it will still taste delicious, and it will have fewer calories as well. Or, you can go all in and make it fancy. :)
I like to start with pouring the caramel drizzle inside the glass edges, and I also rim the glass with caramel drizzle and then coat the rim of the glass with ground Plazma biscuits.
Then, I pour the milkshake into the glass. Finally, I add crème filled wafer and the whipping cream, drizzle with caramel, and more ground Plazma biscuits.
You can add any toppings you like. This is just one of the endless possible options. That's why I like milkshakes, you can customize them to your preference, so you get the best homemade milkshake.
This milkshake recipe will be thicker, but you can always add more milk or half-and-half until you find the perfect consistency you like.
Have you made this milkshake recipe? Please let me know in the comment section below. I would love to hear your suggestions!
- 31 Plazma (Lane) Biscuits
- 3 cups half-and-half (or milk)
- Ice cubes (optional)
- Caramel drizzle
- Ground plazma biscuits
- Whipped cream
- Crème filled wafers (Pepperidge Farm) or any kind you prefer