This easy baked shrimp recipe is done in under 20 minutes, including the prep time! The yummy shrimp is baked in a lemon garlic butter sauce within minutes.
You guuuuys! This easy baked shrimp recipe is one of the easiest recipes I have tried! The even better thing? It tastes so good. The sauce is the best. The butter, olive oil, garlic, and all the seasoning, blend so well together.
What You'll Need to Make an Easy Baked Shrimp Recipe
Here is the full list of all ingredients needed for this recipe. For precise measurements, please look at the recipe card.
- Shrimp: I used raw shrimp. I like to buy shrimp with shell and tail on, but feel free to buy those without it. It will speed up the prep time.
- Olive oil: Just a couple of teaspoons of olive oil to coat the shrimp.
- Butter: Besides shrimp, butter is the star ingredient in this recipe. I used unsalted butter.
- Salt: Adding flavor.
- Dry parsley leaves: I like to add a bit of dry parsley leaves to this dish. You can always add fresh parsley leaves when you serve the shrimp.
- Grounded black pepper: Adding a little bit of grounded black pepper.
- Italian seasoning: This seasoning goes very well with shrimp, butter, and other herbs and ingredients. The combination of flavors is fantastic.
- Garlic: I LOVE garlic. Just a few cloves of sliced garlic cloves will make a big difference in this recipe. It will add an amazing aroma and taste to the shrimp.
- Lemon juice: We need just a squeeze of fresh lemon juice when the shrimp is done baking. I would not recommend using the lemon juice concentrate. Always use fresh lemon juice.
How to Make an Easy Baked Shrimp Recipe
- Thaw and prep the shrimp and gather all ingredients.
- Add shrimp, olive oil, all the seasoning to the baking dish. Add thinly sliced garlic and butter.
- Bake for 7-9 minutes.
- Squeeze lemon juice on top and add chopped fresh parsley leaves if preferred.
How to Know When Shrimp is Done Baking
When the shrimp is raw, it will be a translucent gray. Shrimp needs very little time to be cooked. Once baked, the shrimp will be opaque with some pink and red accents. Also, the shrimp will have a C-shape when done.
How to Store an Easy Baked Shrimp
Store it in the air-tight container in the fridge for up to 2 days. Reheat in the microwave when ready to eat.
How to Serve an Easy Baked Shrimp
Some of the ideas of what you can serve with this easy baked
Other Recipes You'll Love
Have you made this recipe? Please let me know in the comments below. I would love to hear your suggestions and recipe variations.
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp dry parsley leaves
- 1/8 tsp grounded black pepper
- 1/4 tsp Italian seasoning
- 3 garlic cloves
- A squeeze of fresh lemon juice
Preheat the oven to 425 Fahrenheits. Thaw shrimp, then wash and peel it if not peeled already.
In a baking dish, add shrimp, olive oil, and all the seasoning. Mix with a spatula until evenly coated. Cut garlic into small pieces and divide the butter into smaller pieces as well. Scatter the garlic and butter on top of the shrimp.
Put the baking dish into the oven and bake for 7-9 minutes. Remove the baking dish from the oven and squeeze a little bit of lemon juice over the shrimp. Serve immediately. Enjoy!