This recipe is one of my favorite smoothie recipes! It's healthy and super easy to make. You will have a quick breakfast or an afternoon snack in just a couple of steps.
This blackberry smoothie bowl recipe is an easy and tasty breakfast idea for you and your whole family! The main difference between a regular smoothie and a smoothie bowl is the thick consistency. I prefer thicker consistency in my smoothies anyway, but you can easily customize your bowl to whatever you like the best.
What You'll Need to Make a Blackberry Smoothie Bowl
- Strawberries: I used frozen strawberries. They are rich in vitamins and antioxidants and good sources of manganese and potassium.
- Blackberries: Based on how ripe they are, blackberries are sweeter when riper, slightly tart, with earthy undertones. They are full of vitamins and minerals like C, K, and manganese. They are also high in fiber.
- Blueberries: I added a few blueberries for additional taste.
- Banana I used fresh bananas. For a thicker consistency, you can use a frozen banana.
- Milk In this recipe, I used the regular whole milk, but you can substitute it for any other milk you prefer.
- Maple syrup: We added a little bit of sweetness to compensate for the tartness from strawberries and blackberries (if not completely ripe).
- Ice: Add ice, based on your preference. If you prefer a thicker consistency, add ice. If not, you can skip it.
How to Make a Blackberry Smoothie Bowl
You will have a tasty and healthy breakfast in just a few steps. Combine all ingredients in a blender. Blend everything until smooth. Pour the mixture into a bowl and add your favorite toppings.
Other Smoothie Recipes You May Like
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 6 oz fresh blackberries
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 fresh banana
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 - 1 1/2 cup ice (I used crushed ice)